Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yipee...Daddy's coming home!

Ansley and I are so excited for Mike to come home this weekend. It has been a long 5days without him here and we cannot wait for him to get in. We also have other visitors coming in this weekend that we are really excited about. My parents are coming in from Huntsville along with my brother (Justin), my sister (Tricia) and my niece (Kayla) from Hawaii. I cannot wait to see Kayla since I have not seen her since before I was pregnant. I bet that she has grown so much and I am excited to see what she is like because it also gives me an idea of how Ansley will be. It will also give me an idea of the things that Ansley will be doing at her age. Anyway, I will be sure to put some pictures up of their visit. I have to go get ready to pick up my man!

No comments: