Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All dogs go to heaven...

...well Archie and Parker were in heaven while Kayla was here. As you all probably know...we have 3 dogs. Yes...count em...3! I know that we are crazy for having a newborn baby plus 3 dogs but we had them before we got pregnant and there was no way that we were going to get rid of them since they are a part of our family. Anyway, we have Sputters (who is 18 years old) and Archie and Parker (they are the Yorkies). Archie and Parker are pretty good with children but Sputters is getting old and she has a history of nipping so we decided to put her up while Kayla was here. I don't know that Sputters would have done anything but we just didn't want to run the risk in case she did. Kayla LOVES doggies and wanted to be around the dogs constantly. She decided that she wanted to play with Archie and Parker and rolled around with them and wanted to lay down on their bed. I know...I probably should not have let her do that but I will say that not only was it cute but I had just washed the dog beds prior to her doing this. Anyway, I got a few pics of her playing with them that I wanted to share.


Here is Kayla "playing" and loving with the dogs:






Here she is with Grandpa, Grandma and Daddy:


No comments: