Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's so hard to say goodbye..

Well, my parents came into town this past Friday and watched Ansley for us. They were coming into town to visit with my brother anyway...but came in a day earlier so we could go to a going away dinner with a bunch of our friends. Our friends, Eric and Rivers, are moving to Jackson at the end of this month and we are all sad about that. A large group of us went out to eat and then we went to a local bar afterwards. It was the first time that Mike and I have been out since Ansley has been born and it was nice to get out and spend time with our friends BUT we did miss her a lot. I think it's important to be able to still have time for yourselves and spend time with your significant other. I especially think it's important for Mike and I because we don't have family in town to watch her...so when they do come into town...we need to take advantage of that (not take advantage of them... just the situation). Anyway, we went out and had a good time and it was nice to see everyone especially since Mike has already been living in Orlando. I know Mike was really glad to see Ansley and I know she was super happy to see him.

No comments: