Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tell me how you really feel?


"I want my daddy!!!"


This is what happened when I asked Ansley to tell me what she thought about her daddy being gone. She cried (literally) that she wanted her daddy! She misses him SO much...as you can see. Life is just not the same without him around. We try to stay busy and keep ourselves preoccupied...but I am not going to lie...it is difficult. Ansley and I both miss Mike very much and it really is hard not having him around on a daily basis. It is hard enough to wait for 5 o'clock to come at the end of a day but now I have to wait for 5 o'clock on Friday to come around. Not that I didn't know how much I loved Mike and how much I love being around him but this whole experience has really shown me to never take our time together for granted. I just really treasure the time we do get to spend together now and I honestly get sick to my stomach when Sunday rolls around because I know that he is going to have to leave us again. As hard as moving will be and as much as I am having a hard time leaving our friends...it is so much harder to be away from the one person I love more than anything (well...I love Ansley as much...but you get the idea). I just want our family to be together again...

No comments: