Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Makes my heart melt

I know it may sound a little silly...but whenever Ansley looks at me a certain way or when she smiles at me...my heart melts. I completely understand why women go through the hardships of pregnancy and labor...because this makes it all worth it. I had always heard people say..."Oh...you forget what the pain is like"...and I am not gonna lie...I thought you women were crazy! I kept thinking to myself about how it would be possible to go through having a baby and not remember the pain. I do know now because (and I am not saying that I am going to right now)...I could probably get pregnant soon and not have a heart attack. I am not suggesting that I want to have another baby right now because I don't...I really want to enjoy my time with Ansley but if I did become pregnant it would not be the end of the world. Anyway, I am loving being a mommy and loving Ansley!



We decided to take a pics of Ansley sitting up...


...with the help of the couch and a few pillows



"Okay Mom...enough of the photo shoot"

No comments: