Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday?!?...That's it?

I cannot believe that it is only Tuesday. I was hoping that it was already Thursday but I guess I have to be a little more patient. It just seems like the weeks go by so s-s-s-s-l-l-l-l-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w and the weekends fly by. I guess it doesn't help that I don't get to see Mike and that I am alone with Ansley all day all week. Don't get me wrong...I love being with her and I wouldn't change it for anything but it just makes the week a little longer. I do get to talk to Mike a little more than the weeks prior...but it's just not the same. Plus...he is an hour ahead of me so by the time I get Ansley down where I can talk...he is ready to sack out. The only thing that keeps me going is that one day soon we will be together and I cannot wait. I know that it is so hard on him not being around Ansley and she misses her daddy so much...but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: