Sunday, September 14, 2008

The worst day ever

Well, Ansley had to go get her shots and it was AWFUL! I am so glad that Mike was there with me because I am really not sure that I could have done it by myself. The doctor said that she was healthy and doing great. She weighs...are you ready for this...10 pounds. Yep...10 pounds. Well, she was just under 10 pounds...I want to say that she weighs around 9 pounds 14 ounces but it is close enough. She has almost doubled her birth weight. I am pretty excited about that though because that means that she is eating great and very healthy and that is all that I care about. She did really good with the shots...better than me. I couldn't take it and I teared up. Listening to her experience pain was awful but she did great. She is much stronger than I give her credit for. She is also 22 inches long which I can hardly believe. Her length is where I have really noticed that she has grown...she still is so thin but getting to be so long. I am glad though cause I hope that she is taller than her mom. It's no fun being so short.

No comments: