Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our little visitors




Well, it has been a little while since I have posted anything...but things have been so busy. Our friends came to visit from Ohio and we were so glad to see them. Jane was here to help me with my new adventure into motherhood. It was nice having her and the girls here...although we defintely missed Wyatt. Julia and Maggie came by to visit with Ansley with a little while. Although Ansley cannot say it...she loved it! Julia was so sweet and helpful with Ansley and Maggie was too cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up...it reminds me to love each and every minute with Ansley because it will go by so quickly. Although I do love Ansley being so little...I can't wait until she is old enough to play with her friends from Ohio... Well, here are some pictures of the girls. Mike got creative with the camera.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Good work on the blog....love the update!

The Greer Family said...

So cute! I cant wait to meet Ansley! She is just precious! ANd i know you loved every minute of Jane being here and visiting!