Saturday, September 13, 2008

30 years and you could never tell..





You would never know that it has been 30 years since my dad has been around babies. Well, I take that back...he has Kayla (his 1st granddaughter who is 17 months old) and he has Ody (his 2nd grandchild but 1st grandson who just turned 1 year old)...but you get my point. Other than his grandchildren...I was the last baby he had to take care of. Anyway...Ansley loves her grandpa...and he loves her. It is so sweet to see my dad with my daughter. My dad is such a hit with all of the grand babies and I already see that Ansley loves her grandpa. It is so important to me that she has a good relationship with all of her grandparents and I feel thankful to have 5 awesome grandparents for Ansley...she is a lucky girl.

No comments: