Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Pink is my signature color"





Ansley is now 2 months old! I can hardly believe it...sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that I had her. I really feel like 2 months have flown by. I look back and think about how hard the first few weeks were and it kind of makes me sad that it has gone by so quickly. Don't get me wrong...I am glad that I am past the pain and the absolutely no sleep stage...but she is growing and I don't want her to. Mike and I were just talking about how small she was and we both cannot get over how big she is...well...she is still so small but compared to how small she was when she was born...she seems huge. Things are getting better. We actually had a few days of sleeping from 11pm to 7 am...I was so surprised. We just need to see if we can keep it up or if it is fluke...time will only tell!

No comments: