Sunday, September 14, 2008

Orlando bound

Well, I have good news and I have bad news...I guess it depends on how you look at it. Mike got a job offer and we are SO excited about that. It is something that we have been praying about for a very long time. This new job will allow me to stay home with Ansley...HOWEVER...it is in Orlando, Florida. Mike is completely excited about it because he is way underpaid and underappreciated where he is now and this job is a great opportunity for him. He is ready for a change and ready for some challenges. I, on the other hand, was not exactly jumping up and down for joy. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for him and happy about the happiness that it brings him, I just was not ready to move right now. I just had a baby and trying to get used to that change andbmoving poses a whole new change and I just don't know that I am ready for that. It is so hard to imagine leaving Memphis...especially right now. We have great friends here and my parents are so close. I haven't lived even close to them since I was in high school and I just had my first baby...and then we up and move. That is going to be hard as well but I know we have to do what is best for Ansley and our family. We don't know exactly when this will all take place but I will keep you updated. Mike starts his job on the 15th of September which is so soon. We are going to try and figure things out as we go but in the meantime I will stay in Memphis with Ansley. I am giving an open invitation to everyone to please come and visit...you will have a place to stay!

1 comment:

The Greer Family said...

Oh my gosh Liz...are you getting more and more used to the idea of moving...i forgot to look at the date of this post but so Mike is headed down already to begin his new job? Please keep me posted and i have got to come and see ANsley...she is beautiful! I know you must have a million things to do!