Saturday, September 13, 2008

That's it...she's cut off



Yeah...I hate to admit it but Ansley is milk drunk. It is so funny to watch her sometimes after she eats. I love the look on her face after she "has had too much to drink". She really makes us laugh. I know it's hard to tell...but she does have her daddy's eyes. It is annoying because I cannot get a good picture of her eyes. Mike's eyes are a brighter blue...but her eyes are defintely blue. I wish you could see them in person. I know everyone keeps telling me that they might change...but as much as she looks like her daddy...I would hope that the one thing she did get from her daddy is his eyes. Of course...knowing my luck...the one trait she would get from her mommy would be my boring brown eyes. Either way...she is our sweet beautiful girl...but I would love for her to have Mike's eyes.

No comments: