Monday, September 29, 2008

Could she be any cuter?

Well, my brother and sister came in town to visit us this weekend along with my beautiful niece, Kayla. The last time I saw her was back in November of last year (when I got pregnant). She is now almost 18 months old!!! and I can hardly believe it. She's walking...make that running...around and talking (well...a little here and there). It is really neat because it gives me an idea of what Ansley is going to be like. I know she is my niece...but I have to say that she is just beautiful...see for yourself!


Here she is before bedtime playing with Ansley's floor toy


Here she is putting the babydoll in the vibrating chair...how sweet


She is making sure that the straps are fastened tight so babydoll doesn't fall out


Making sure that the chair is nice and steady


Now it's time to try out the swing


Just look at those curls!

No comments: