Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's that darn time again

Well, it is Saturday...so you know what that means...I have to say good bye to Mike for the week. This really (excuse my language please) sucks! I hate having to part ways with him and be away from him. It is so hard. I knew that it would be difficult to be away from him for all of the obvious reasons...but it is much much harder than I had expected. I mean...I miss him terribly when we are apart and I know that it is hard for him being away from Ansley and me. The only thing I can say is that since this has to be done...I am just glad that she is young and doesn't necessarily realize what is going on. I think she can sense that her daddy is not there...but you know what I mean. This week is going to be especially hard because Ansley has an appointment on Monday - she is getting an ultrasound done to see what the status of her kidney situation is. I am praying that it looks better because if it doesn't...she has to have a painful procedure done to see if she has a blockage in her kidneys and we DO NOT want to have to go through that. Please say some prayers for her because we are really needing her kidneys to look better. Anyway, I will defintely let you know how everything went. I am going to get off here and try to enjoy my last night with my hubby!

No comments: