Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends 4 Eva


Okay...she wants us to do what now?

Are you kidding me?...you are all up in my space

Move your arm..I'll move my leg...

Okay...we are looking good...not too shabby..almost there...

Cheese!

Today we had some visitors...my friend Elizabeth and her little girl Libby came out to Arlington to see us. We decided to have a little play date for the girls. Elizabeth and I were pregnant together and were only 3 days apart. We were able to go through the pregnancy experience together and it was really nice to have someone to share that with. Although I have a lot of girlfriends (well...pretty much all of them) that have had babies...it was nice to have someone going through it all at the same time. It was pretty crazy that our due dates were so close together and then we found out that we were both having girls. Elizabeth named her little bundle of joy Libby and she is so cute. We both ended up having our babies early...but I was 3 weeks earlier than Elizabeth. They came over...we had lunch...the girls "played"...we took turns feeding them and changing diapers...it was great. I actually was so happy that they came over and with Mike being gone it was nice to have some adult interaction. Anyway, the girls had their pictures taken (of course) and Ansley was all up in Libby's space. We are very jealous of Libby's awesome hair...but I know that one day soon Ansley will have more hair. Anyway, we will hopefully have another play date soon

No comments: