Monday, July 28, 2008

Yep...he's a natural






Well, I have to say...Mike is so good with Ansley. I was never worried about him being good with her...but all the nervous talk he did prior to us having her...it did make me wonder how comfortable he would be. He is so great with her. He loves her so much...it honestly makes my heart melt how awesome he is with her. He has been picking her up like he's never had that one year rule. He feeds her and changes her diaper like he has been doing it for years. For those that really know Mike...you would be so surprised and proud of him. I know this sounds so corny but watching him with her...it makes me love him even more. He is the best hubby and the best daddy. I just know that she is going to be a daddy's girl. Anyway, I just wanted to brag on him a little...

No comments: