Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally...






It seems like I have been taking a lot of the pictures of Ansley and haven't been taking any WITH Ansley...so I had Mike take some. It is kind of weird to give birth to a baby that really looks nothing like you. I have to say...it's a little strange. I love the fact that she looks like Mike (and to be honest...I am happy for her because we all know how hot he is) but I really thought she would have some of me in her. I thought that since I am half Korean...some of my traits would be more dominant...but not so much. No biggie though cause I love that she looks like Mike although he doesn't see it. I don't think that Mike thinks she looks like either of us. People are saying either Mike or a "perfect blend of both of us". Anyway, here are some photos of her and I together.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ya'll make a beautiful family!! You both look GREAT- Can't even tell you haven't been getting much sleep. Can't wait to see ya'll next week!