Monday, July 21, 2008

I love my new little family





I love my new little family. Mike is so in love with Ansley...it is just too cute. I love the way he is with her and the way he looks at her. I love how great he has been. If you don't know...prior to having Ansley...Mike had a 1 year rule with babies. He didn't want to hold them until they were at least 1year old. He did bend a little here and there with some of our friends kids...but generally speaking...he did not want anything to do with babies until they were bigger. I was a little worried because I thought that he would not want to hold her that much...boy was I wrong. He took her immediately and loved on her. He really has been so great with her and I can see how much he loves her...he is hooked. I already know that she is going to be a daddy's girl...there is no doubt in my mind...but I love that.

No comments: