Thursday, July 24, 2008

Saved by the fam





Well, I have been lucky enough to have family visit and help me with the trials of motherhood. My mom, of course, was with me when I came home from the hospital and stayed with me for a while. She was great and she was so much help and willing to do anything. I am not sure how Mike and I would have made it without her here. She was wonderful and I appreciate her. We then had Mike's mom and sister come and visit from Pennsylvania...which has been so wonderful. It was so nice just to have them here and have the company and they have helped out tremendously as well. They just love Ansley and have really taken great care of her and allowed Mike and I to have a little break. They have been so willing to do anything and everything. I honestly have just loved visiting with them and having them around...but they have also done laundry...cooked...etc. Mom has had Ansley at night the past 2 nights and she has allowed me to sleep a little and she just comes to get me when Ansley needs to eat. I really needed that cause I had been going on empty these past 2 weeks. It just has been really nice and I am going to miss them a lot. It will be hard to get back to our schedule once the fam has left...

No comments: