Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Nursery





Okay...it's been way too long and I have been meaning to post pictures of my nursery on here. I am sorry that it took me so long. I cannot take much credit though because Mike did a lot of the work and helped me with almost everything. He and my dad painted the room and put the crib together. Mike put pretty much everything else together including the dots on the walls. My mom made the curtains, blanket, bedskirt, and the diaper stacker. She did such an awesome job...I love the way it all turned out. I wanted to do something girly but not too baby looking so that I could leave it up until she gets older. I thought about doing purple and green...and thought about doing aqua and green...but decided on pink and green. Anyway, Ihope you enjoy and that you love it as much as we do.

No comments: