Monday, July 21, 2008

Home sweet home



We were able to leave the hospital on Wednesday around 3 pm. By the time we got home...it was around 4pm. The first few days/nights were a little rough...but it gets better each day. I can't believe how hard this is though. I knew it would be difficult...but I had no idea just how hard it would be. I really love it and I love taking care of Ansley...but there are times when it is just difficult. I feel thankful that my mom has been staying with me and helping me with everything. I also have people coming by to visit which helps as well...not to mention my life line Jane that calls to check on me throughout the day. I know that things will get better and easier...but right now...things are hard. I don't want to miss out on anything or fast forward time, but I would like to get to where she is sleeping better at night. That has been so hard. Anyway, I know once my milk comes in...and my "body" pain has subsided...it will be better. When we left the hospital...Ansley lost a little weight and she weighed 4 pounds and 15 ounces. I took a picture of her next to a syrup bottle to show those who are far away just how small she is.

No comments: