Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's up doc

We went to Ansley's 4 month check up and it was...interesting to say the least. We didn't love the doctor (or the doctor's office) so we are going to try and find a different one but as far as Ansley is concerned...it went well. Ansley weighs 13 pounds and is 24 3/4 inches long! I cannot believe how long she is. She did so good with her shots...better than her mommy did. I had to get Mike to go with me because I just couldn't bear to watch her get those shots. She cried for 10 seconds and was good as soon as we picked her up and loved on her. We took a few pics before we went to the doctor's office because she was in her first pair (of many...I'm sure) jeans.

I am a daddy's girl...


...but I am my mommy's girl too...what can I say?...I am loved


Yeah...too cute


Mommy wanted everyone to see my complete outfit

No comments: