Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family time

Ansley watching Sunday night football on the tube

Mommy and Ansley...and Ansley is obviously distracted

Daddy is trying to get her attention but...

...she is busy watching Archie and Parker

I love this picture...she's deep in thought

Hey Daddy!

Here we are out on the patio

"I see you Mommy"

I see Paris, I see France...

...I see Ansley's underpants!

"My daddy and I are pretty darn cute"

...and mommy's pretty happy about that


Well, Ansley turned 4 months old this weekend! Can you believe it?...we can't. I honestly cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. I was thinking about how she will be almost 6 months old at Christmas time and that is just crazy. We are going to our 4 month check up this Wednesday and I am both nervous and excited about it. I am nervous because she has to have her shots and I hate that. I am excited because she should be able to begin eating cereal and I will see how much she has grown. I am curious about her progress. Mike and I are looking forward to the holidays and having Ansley's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. I realize that she is still so young but I am still excited about it. It will be different since it will be our first family Thanksgiving in Orlando. Anyway, this weekend we decided to spend a little time outside and took a few family pictures. It was a pretty weekend and Ansley really does love to be outside.

No comments: