Friday, September 11, 2009

I thought by now...

...her golden locks would have gone away but that just isn't the case. I know that at some point, her hair will darken but for now she is blonde as can be. Her eyes are sometimes blue and sometimes green...we just never know day to day. I cannot express how much we love her. I thought it would be hard when we brought Ty home, but I think we love Ansley even more...which I didn't think was possible. She is such a great big sister and has really started to take to him. She will come over and give him "love pats" and even kissed him on the forehead the other day (we were pretty impressed). She is just so funny and does something so cute everyday. I have been trying so hard to spend good quality time with her and it has been challenging but I have missed her so it's nice.

Showing us all of the teeth she has coming in


Sitting on Nanny's bed looking too cute


"High five Daddy"


At the hospital visiting Mommy


Here she is showing me her moves


I bet she is wondering when I will stop taking so many pics of her...never!


She loves her wagon...


...and her Grandpa

No comments: