Friday, July 27, 2012

Wow...I'm terrible at this...

Okay so I cannot believe how long I have allowed my blog to go without updates. I keep telling myself that I need to update and post something and then days go by and then weeks...and then apparently almost a year...eek! I am terrible at this. I really want to do this blog and keep my family and friends up-to-date with the Miller family but it just seems like time always escapes me. I think part of the problem is I try to do too much and get so much in and then it becomes very involved and I end up starting a post and not finishing it. So, I am going to refocus on this blog because I think it's important but I am going to not try to take on too much and do baby steps. I think if I post little things here and there...I can get it all in but still do it often. I am going to really do my best to get one big post up in the next few days with the last year of events to get everyone updated and then go from there. I have the post already pretty much written...I just wanted to upload some pictures. Ok, well sorry about the lack of activity and here's to a fresh new start (let's hope)!

No comments: