Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THREE already!!!

3 years ago...


2 years ago...


1 year ago...


Today!


So my little baby has turned three and I just can't believe it. I think I say that every year but it's true. There are just no words to describe how incredibly fast these three years have gone by. I am so thankful for Ansley and cannot say how wonderfully awesome she is. She is so sweet and loving and affectionate and the biggest helper ever. It really makes me sad that she is getting older. I know a lot of people can't wait for their kids to get older but I wish I could make Ansley stay this age. I don't want her to grow up and get older at all...she's at the perfect age. She is potty trained, plays on her own or with others, does what she is told, can do things on her own but still loves to snuggle with us and acutally listens to us (well for the most part)...it doesn't get much better than that. We didn't do anything big for her birthday this year because I was 4 1/2 cm and was just waiting for the baby to pop out. We didn't want to do anything too crazy plus it was SO hot outside. We went to the sprinkler park and had a fun day in the sun with all of her friends. Ansley had lots of fun playing with her friends and in the water. I feel awful because we forgot to bring our camera to snap some pictures but i think you probably get the picture. I feel very blessed to have our sweet little angel in our lives and hopefully she has even a small idea of how much she is loved...happy birthday to our sweet Ansley!

No comments: