Friday, December 4, 2009

My sweet little man





Well, Ty is growing like a weed and I just can't believe that he is already 3 months old. It's just so crazy. He really is doing so good. He has been sleeping from about 7:30pm to 7am...which is nice for me. He has gotten up a few times during the night wanting a diaper change but will go back to sleep. He is holding his head up so good and is almost sitting up with little assistance. He smiles all the time now and is laughing which makes me smile. Ansley seems to really like having Ty around and is always trying to be sweet and "help" me when it comes to him. She is very interested in diaper changes, throwing his diapers away, feeding him, changing him, and it goes on. I think she is a great big sissy and will be even better as he gets older. I definitely think they are going to have the twin comments because Ty is already up to Ansley's neck...so that should be interesting.

No comments: